Hello, today I am going talk about top 5 tools which help you to audit your website, so you can check what area needs to improve first. Some tools are free but with limited access, for an advance report you have to pay them.
Let’s start with my personal favourite tool
This tool is my fave since, unlike other SEO audit tools in this field, Screaming Frog SEO Spider is not a cloud-based software. Instead, it takes the shape of an installable programme that crawls around your website while pulling on-site data, assessing SEO issues, and analysing the outcomes in real-time.
This tool is easy to access for SEO and site owners. In free you can crawl 500 URLs id you own a big website then pay $259.00 per year after that you can crawl as much as you want. Marketers use this tool to analyse technical SEO issues, such as duplicate content, broken links, and missing title tags etc.
Features of Screaming Frog:
- Crawl analysis: Screaming Frog can crawl your website and collect data on all of the pages, including their titles, meta descriptions, headings, and content.
- Sitemaps: Screaming Frog can generate XML sitemaps for your website.
- SEO reports: You can generate a variety of SEO reports, including reports on duplicate content, broken links, and missing title tags.
- Integrations: Screaming Frog integrates with a number of other SEO tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and PageSpeed Insights.
- Generate XML sitemaps: Screaming Frog can generate XML sitemaps for your website.
- Site visualisations: This can help you to understand the structure of your website and identify potential SEO issues.
- Crawl comparison: This can be useful if you need to see how your website has changed over time.
- AMP crawling and validation: This can help you to ensure that your AMP pages are correctly formatted and indexed by search engines.
- Structured data and validation: This can help you to improve the visibility of your website in search engines.
- Spelling and grammar checks: By this, you can improve the quality of your website content.
- Custom source code search: This can be useful if you need to find specific information about your website.
- Custom extraction: This can be useful if you need to collect data that is not available in the default reports.
And the list goes on. It’s possible that at the time when you are reading this, they can include some new features. Now let’s check the 2nd tool
SpyFu is a web-based competitive intelligence and marketing research tool that assists businesses in tracking the internet marketing efforts of their competitors. It gives information about PPC and SEO campaigns, including keyword rankings, ad text, and traffic statistics. SpyFu also includes lead-generating and competitive analysis tools.
If you want to use this tool then you have to pay, but you can use it for free with limited results free version includes:
- Search for up to 10 domains per day.
- View up to 100 keyword rankings per domain.
- View up to 100 backlinks per domain.
If you need more than this, you can sign up for a paid plan. The basic plan starts at $39 per month.
Google Search Console
This, earlier known as Google Webmaster Tools, provides a wide range of search performance information straight from the source. In fact, you can even go back in time and find SEO problems using more than 16 months’ worth of data.
You should be able to quickly identify the indexation and accessibility issues with your site by skimming over the insights. Further information about your structured data, HTML, Accelerated Mobile Pages, broken links, and content quality is provided by Google Search Console. Google Search Console is a valuable tool for any website owner who wants to improve their site’s visibility in Google Search. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information that can be used to improve your site’s SEO.
To set up Google Search Console, you will need to create a Google account and verify your website’s ownership. Once you have verified your website, you will be able to access the various tools and reports that Google Search Console has to offer.
Some of the benefits of using Google Search Console:
- You can see which search queries are sending users to your site.
- You can analyze your site’s impressions, clicks, and position on Google Search.
- You can receive email alerts when Google identifies issues on your site.
- You can submit sitemaps and individual URLs for crawling.
- You can review your index coverage to make sure that Google has the freshest view of your site.
Now the king on all SEO tool
Some Of It features are
- Keyword research tools: It help you find the right keywords to target for your website. .
- Competitive research tools: It help you analyze your competitors’ websites and SEO strategies.
- Content marketing tools: It help you create and optimize content for your website.
- Link Building: It help you to analyze website backlinks
- Local SEO, Adverting, Social Media, Content Marketing, Trends and many more are coming.
SE Ranking competes directly with SEMrush, Ahrefs, and SpyFu as an all-in-one SEO solution. It pays specific attention to social media management, website audit, on-page analysis, backlink tracking, keyword research, and PPC research.
The auditing tool from SE Ranking often examines links one at a time while evaluating the overall health of your website, user experience problems, image optimization, SERP parameters, as well as meta tags and meta headers. After that, it provides comprehensive reports on all the SEO issues and continues by providing you with useful advice on how to fix them.
Some additional details about SE Ranking’s features
- Keyword research: SE Ranking’s keyword research tool allows you to search for keywords by keyword difficulty, search volume, and other factors.
- Website audit: The audit covers a wide range of areas, including on-page SEO, backlinks, and technical SEO.
- Backlink monitoring: This information can help you identify new backlink opportunities and keep an eye on any potential threats to your website’s ranking.
- Content marketing: The tool provides insights into what content is performing well on your website and helps you identify new topics to write about.
- Reporting: The reports can be customized to include any data that you want to track.
These top 5 website audit tools offer valuable insights to improve your website’s SEO performance. Screaming Frog is a powerful, installable program that efficiently analyzes technical SEO issues. SpyFu provides competitive intelligence on PPC and SEO campaigns. Google Search Console offers essential data directly from Google to enhance site visibility. SEMrush is a veteran SEO tool with comprehensive features for keyword research, competitor analysis, and content optimization. SE Ranking competes with other SEO solutions, emphasizing social media management and in-depth website audits. Choose the one that best suits your needs to boost your website’s performance and online presence.